What to Expect on Your First Visit
Your session will be approximately 45 min-1 hour in duration. It will consist of an assessment, treatment, education and exercise prescription. Please bring suitable clothing.
Information to Bring:
- Private Patients
- EHC Member and Group ID Number
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) Patients
- Claim #, Adjuster’s Name, Date of Accident, and Doctor’s Referral (if obtained)
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Intake Forms
- Social Insurance Number, WSIB Claim Number, Date of Injury and Doctor’s Referral (if obtained)
Note – Our services are not covered by any provincial health care plan but can be subsidized through third-party reimbursement. The payment methods accepted are: VISA, Mastercard, Debit, Extended Health Insurance and Employee Benefit Plans, Automobile Insurance, and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.
We currently accept programs from various federally subsidized health care plans including:
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Veterans Affairs Canada Program
- First Nations and Inuit Health Program for Chiropractic Care