As COVID-19 continues to make headlines, we want to ensure you that your health and safety remain our number one priority. As health care professionals, we feel an even bigger obligation to do all that we can to slow down the spread of the virus and protect the most vulnerable members of our community.
The clinic will remain OPEN for the time being but we are certainly taking extra measures to make sure that the clinic is a safe environment so that we can continue to offer you our care and services for as long as possible.
What We Are Doing:
- We are increasing the frequency of disinfecting the treatment rooms and equipment before and after each use.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectants on all beds and furniture, effectively killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- There are significant shortages of hand sanitizer and therefore we are asking all patients coming into the clinic to wash their hands in the bathroom before seeing their practitioner.
- We are asking patients to re-schedule their appointments if they have any signs of illness, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have had contact with someone who is showing symptoms or has travelled outside of Canada
What You Can Do:
- Take care of yourself. Eat well, sleep well, and try to remain calm and positive.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home
- Make sure to wash your hands often (for at least 20 seconds)
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth
- If you are sneezing, please do so into a tissue or your elbow
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe.