As COVID-19 continues to make headlines, we want to ensure you that your health and safety remain our number one priority. The situation with COVID-19 is quickly changing, and we are trying to keep as informed as possible.
At this time, we have made the difficult decision to CLOSE the clinic as of March 17th in order to protect our patients, our staff and ourselves. Given the nature of our job, it is difficult to maintain the recommended social distancing and we feel that this decision is the socially responsible thing to do.
Patients will be getting a call to reschedule their appointments for the week of April 6th and we will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as per the advice of health authorities.
IN THE MEANTIME:
- We will be available for emergency/acute visits. These appointment times will be preceded by a deep clean and will be spaced out to minimize contact with others.
- Also, if you are looking for guidance on what you can do at home for your condition, please leave us a voicemail or email us at email@example.com and we will happily provide you with direction on what you can do to help yourself.
- We are asking that patients who have any signs of illness, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have had contact with someone who is showing symptoms or has travelled outside of Canada to not book emergency appointments at this time.
What You Can Do at Home:
- Take care of yourself. Eat well (lots of veggies and fruits), take your supplements
- (especially Vitamin C and D), sleep well, and try to remain calm and positive
- Make sure to wash your hands often (for at least 20 seconds)
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth
- If you are sneezing, do so into a tissue or your elbow
Let’s all work together to stay healthy and safe.