Have you thought of making massage a part of your routine life and want to take your personal care to the next level, then look no further! Edgar Family Chiropractic is here to help you. Many kinds of therapies and massages are available today to relieve stress, pain, muscle, and joint issues. Here at Edgar Family Chiropractic, we have two registered massage therapists, Chelsey and Crystal.
There are many benefits to massage, namely:
- Stress relief: Regular massage promotes the relief of tension which, in turn, reduces stress.
- Aids in relaxation: relaxes the body by increasing the temperature of the soft tissues and releasing hormones
- Reduces muscle soreness, pain, and tension.
- Aids in better circulation, energy, and alertness.
- Decreases headache pain: loosens muscle tension situated in the base of the skull
- promotes good posture: Loosens tight muscles and relieves muscle tension.
- Increases immunity function: increases blood flow through the body which helps fight disease.
Massage techniques offered at Edgar Family Chiropractic
- Relaxation Massage: This common form of massage works on the top layer of the muscles. It relaxes and energizes your body.
- Deep Tissue Massage: This massage type works on the layers of muscles and tissues deep under your skin. It focuses on specific points on your body that trouble and helps with muscle injuries like back sprains.
- Sports Massage: Meant specifically for athletes, it helps them train for their particular sports. It relaxes their muscles and makes them more flexible.
- Chair Massage: predominately used for individuals who are unable to lay down for prolonged periods of time
- Pregnancy massage Relieves stress and discomfort that your body adapts due to pregnancy.
It is becoming more and more apparent how the affects of massage are instrumental in promoting good physical health. If you’re hoping to book a massage you can do so by either calling Edgar Family Chiropractic at 289-337-1202 or going online at www.edgarchiropractic.ca.